The following rules and policies are necessary to maintain the quality of Asano Taiko U.S. studio spaces. Your full cooperation is appreciated. Breaking any rules or policies may result in a fine.
- We are flexible for walk-ins given we have availability of studio rooms.
- We require at least 24 hours notice for all changes or cancellations or you must pay the full price of the booking.
- Please leave your room on time or you will be charged for the extra time. Leaving late without prior approval puts an unnecessary stress on the entire facility and other clients. If you would like more time, please check for availability at the front desk.
LOST / FOUND
- Be sure to collect all of your belongings. Asano Taiko U.S. is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Leave the room as you found it. Ensure you re-set the drums, return equipment to its original position and pick up any trash.
- Move the equipment with care. If you need assistance moving equipment, please ask the front desk. Allow enough time to re-set, pack up, and vacate the room by the end of your scheduled time.
- Please be mindful of the next group of musicians using the room after you.
- Studio doors must be closed when playing instruments/making sound.
- No pets or smoking of any kind.
- No food or drinks inside the room.
- Any equipment missing or unreasonably damaged must be paid for at full cost of replacement plus staff time costs, or the full cost of repair (at our option) plus staff time costs.
- If any equipment is faulty upon entering the room, please notify the staff at the front desk.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Back to Top