TAIKO-1 Roland (Accepting Orders Now!)
Product will ship between late March and early April 2021. Place your order now!
SIZE AND WEIGHT
W:430mm 16-59/64 inch
D:430mm 16-59/64 inch
H:521mm 20-33/64 inch
Weight 4.5Kg/9lb 14oz (excluding AC adapter)
※Please note that this product cannot be canceled.
※Please contact us if you are outside of North America.
More information on the product here:
If you are interested in playing Taiko-1 come stop by Asano Taiko U.S. to try it out! Contact us at email@example.com
- Premium electronic taiko instrument, based on the katsugi okedo daiko
- Versatile sound engine provides a wide selection of Japanese percussion instruments, including okedo daiko, nagado daiko, shime daiko, and more
- Dual-zone, three-ply mesh heads on both ends provide natural playability and acoustically quiet performance for practice with headphones
- Roland’s positional sensing technology accurately reproduces natural tonal differences across the playing surfaces
- 35 cm in diameter, about the same size as a 1.5 shaku okedo taiko
- Weighs 4.5 kg/9 lb., similar to a normal katsugi okedo daiko
- Quick and simple disassembly for carrying convenience
- Play your own sounds by importing WAV audio via USB memory
- Drum for up to five hours with eight AA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Built-in ji-uchi backing patterns for practice and performance
- Bluetooth function for playing along with music wirelessly from your smartphone
- Fits on a standard taiko stand for fuse-uchi playing styles (drum vertical on the floor)